NOTICE: The CPAN::Changes Spec has been updated (version 0.04). This site does not yet handle some of the new policies (e.g. "Unknown" release dates), but will be upgraded in the coming weeks.
Recent Releases (feed)
- [PASS] Dancer-Plugin-BeforeRoute 0.9 by MICVU
- [PASS] Pegex-CPAN-Packages 0.02 by INGY
- [PASS] Pegex-vCard 0.02 by INGY
- [FAIL] Strehler 1.2.2 by CYMON
- [PASS] Pegex 0.43 by INGY
- [PASS] Lingua-Boolean-Tiny 0.007 by TOBYINK
- [FAIL] App-convertNettica2DNSMadeEasy 0.001 by GETTY
- [FAIL] Net-FullAuto 0.9999999973 by REEDFISH
- [PASS] Benchmark-Chart 0.01 by DOHNTO
- [PASS] Dist-Zilla-Plugin-PromptIfStale 0.024 by ETHER
- [PASS] MarpaX-Languages-ECMAScript-AST 0.018 by JDDPAUSE
- [PASS] Dist-Zilla-Util-BundleInfo 1.001002 by KENTNL
- [FAIL] HTML-Template-Pro-Extension 0.11 by EBRUNI
- [FAIL] perl5i v2.13.0 by MSCHWERN
- [PASS] Dist-Zilla-Util-ExpandINI 0.001002 by KENTNL
- [FAIL] Git-Code-Review 0.7 by BLHOTSKY
- [PASS] B-C 1.50 by RURBAN
- [FAIL] Mojolicious-Plugin-HTMLTemplateProRenderer 0.02 by EBRUNI
- [FAIL] Git-Open 0.1.9 by HEYTITLE
- [PASS] Data-EventStream 0.12 by ZWON
- [PASS] Win32-Capture 1.6 by KENWU
- [FAIL] Bio-Lite 0.003 by JAUDOUX
- [PASS] Mozilla-PublicSuffix v0.1.19 by RSIMOES
- [PASS] App-Dochazka-REST 0.090 by SMITHFARM
- [PASS] EJS-Template 0.05 by MAHIRO
- [FAIL] Search-OpenSearch-Federated 0.007 by KARMAN
- [FAIL] Search-Tools 1.001 by KARMAN
- [PASS] Sim-OPTS 0.36.14 by GLBRUNE
- [FAIL] Bio-Graphics 2.38 by LDS
- [PASS] DBG 0.004 by GSG
- [PASS] Perinci-Sub-GetArgs-Argv 0.47 by SHARYANTO
- [PASS] Getopt-Long-Util 0.77 by SHARYANTO
- [PASS] Riak-Client 1.94 by DAMS
- [PASS] Org-To-VCF 0.05 by SHARYANTO
- [PASS] EBook-MOBI 0.7 by BORISD
- [PASS] Perinci-Examples 0.25 by SHARYANTO
- [PASS] Perinci-CmdLine-Any 0.05 by SHARYANTO
- [FAIL] Graphics-Framebuffer 4.07 by RKELSCH
- [PASS] WWW-Google-AutoSuggest 0.04 by MUDLER
- [PASS] Template-Flute 0.0121 by HORNBURG
- [PASS] App-ElasticSearch-Utilities 3.0 by BLHOTSKY
- [PASS] Compiler-Lexer 0.19 by GOCCY
- [PASS] App-CELL 0.194 by SMITHFARM
- [PASS] Dist-Zilla-Util-CurrentCmd 0.001001 by KENTNL
- [PASS] List-Objects-WithUtils 2.014002 by AVENJ
- [FAIL] WWW-FetchStory 0.1821 by RUBYKAT
- [PASS] Git-Repository-Plugin-Log 1.312 by BOOK
- [PASS] App-riap 0.16 by SHARYANTO
- [FAIL] Nile 0.26 by MEWSOFT
- [PASS] Perinci-CmdLine-Lite 0.07 by SHARYANTO
- [PASS] Lingua-EN-Inflexion 0.000002 by DCONWAY
- [PASS] Object-Result 0.000002 by DCONWAY
- [PASS] WWW-Scraper-ISBN-OpenLibrary_Driver 0.08 by BARBIE
- [FAIL] Catalyst-Model-DBIC-Schema 0.64 by JJNAPIORK
- [FAIL] Net-Amazon-EC2 0.26 by MALLEN
Progress - 2013-12-17
You may have noticed some minor updates around the site:
- Distributions are now limited to the latest release only.
- Since releases are 1:1 with distributions, the release stats have been removed and the distribution page now shows the same information as the version specific page.
We're up to 44% compliance which is about a 5% increase from this time last year.
Questhub Stencil - 2013-07-17
What is the CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service?
The CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service was created primarily to help CPAN authors gauge their changelog file compliance against the latest specification.
Tell me more.
CPAN distributions are generally expected to have a changelog. An overwhelming majority of authors use
Changes as the filename (source), however the contents of the file seems to vary more significantly.
A lot of the things we do when packaging perl modules are the result of common convention that has become standard. With this in mind, a specification for writing changelog files has been created from examining existing files and codifying their common elements. Furthermore, a test module has been created to aid in release testing your changelog.
See the main CPAN::Changes documentation for an API to read and write Changes files.