Recent Releases (feed)
- [PASS] XML-Loy 0.18 by AKRON
- [FAIL] circle-be 0.131390 by PEVANS
- [PASS] Mojolicious 4.02 by SRI
- [PASS] MojoX-Log-Fast 0.1.2 by POWERMAN
- [PASS] Mojolicious-Plugin-Narada 0.2.1 by POWERMAN
- [PASS] AnyEvent-DBI-MySQL 1.0.3 by POWERMAN
- [FAIL] Mecom 1.08 by HVALVERDE
- [PASS] Sub-Infix 0.002 by TOBYINK
- [FAIL] Net-Async-IRC 0.07 by PEVANS
- [FAIL] DBIx-SecureCGI 2.0.5 by POWERMAN
- [PASS] Test-Deep-UnorderedPairs 0.002 by ETHER
- [PASS] Acme-UseStrict 1.234 by TOBYINK
- [PASS] Mojolicious-Plugin-BasicAuth 0.07 by TEMPIRE
- [PASS] Module-Build-Pluggable-PDL 0.22 by MGRIMES
- [FAIL] Mojolicious-Plugin-Toto 0.25 by BDUGGAN
- [PASS] Module-Build-Pluggable-Fortran 0.22 by MGRIMES
- [PASS] Term-Choose 1.043 by KUERBIS
- [FAIL] CPAN-Perl-Releases 1.22 by BINGOS
- [FAIL] Module-CoreList 2.91 by BINGOS
- [PASS] Mojolicious-Plugin-RelativeUrlFor 0.03 by MEMOWE
- [PASS] Mojolicious-Plugin-Subdispatch 0.04 by MEMOWE
- [FAIL] Module-Build-Tiny 0.020 by LEONT
- [FAIL] Parallel-DataPipe 0.06 by OKHARCH
- [FAIL] CGI-Header-PSGI 0.54001 by ANAZAWA
- [FAIL] CGI-Header 0.54 by ANAZAWA
- [FAIL] MojoX-Dispatcher-Qooxdoo-Jsonrpc 0.92 by OETIKER
- [PASS] Algorithm-StringHash-FromCSharp35-XS 0.02 by CHENGANG
- [FAIL] Math-Prime-Util 0.27 by DANAJ
- [FAIL] Mojolicious-Plugin-CSRFProtect 0.14 by KOORCHIK
- [FAIL] Math-Prime-Util-GMP 0.11 by DANAJ
- [FAIL] Mojolicious-Plugin-JSUrlFor 0.10 by KOORCHIK
- [FAIL] Archive-Probe 0.8 by FGZ
- [FAIL] AnyMerchant 0.0002 by IRONCAMEL
- [PASS] Monoceros 0.12 by KAZEBURO
- [PASS] Mojolicious-Plugin-OAuth2 0.9 by MRAMBERG
- [FAIL] DBIx-ThinSQL 0.0.4 by MLAWREN
- [PASS] Mail-DMARC 0.20130520 by MSIMERSON
- [PASS] dbix-thinsql-sqlite 0.0.2 by MLAWREN
- [PASS] Anansi-ComponentManager 0.01 by ANANSI
- [PASS] Anansi-Component 0.01 by ANANSI
- [PASS] Net-Easypost 0.08 by MALLEN
- [PASS] Prophet 0.751 by IOANR
- [PASS] Prophet-Devel 0.001 by IOANR
- [PASS] Data-Perl 0.002007 by MATTP
- [PASS] Mojolicious-Plugin-BasicAuthPlus 0.04 by BLR
- [FAIL] GraphViz2-Marpa-PathUtils 1.03 by RSAVAGE
- [PASS] Cot-Plugin-Session 0.06 by YSHIBATA
- [FAIL] Net-Statsd-Client 0.10 by ARODLAND
- [FAIL] Net-OAuth-LP 0.001 by ADAMJS
- [FAIL] Lingua-Thesaurus 0.06 by DAMI
- [PASS] match-simple 0.004 by TOBYINK
- [FAIL] Glib 1.300 by XAOC
- [FAIL] OptArgs 0.1.2 by MLAWREN
10,000 - 2012-09-12
We've hit a bit of milestone: 10,000 readable changelogs!
We're still about 1.5% shy of 40% compliance (out of slightly over 26,000 releases). We have a ways to go yet, but we've seen a steady increase over the first year-and-a-half of this project's existence.
What is the CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service?
The CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service was created primarily to help CPAN authors gauge their changelog file compliance against the latest specification.
Tell me more.
CPAN distributions are generally expected to have a changelog. An overwhelming majority of authors use
Changes as the filename (source), however the contents of the file seems to vary more significantly.
A lot of the things we do when packaging perl modules are the result of common convention that has become standard. With this in mind, a specification for writing changelog files has been created from examining existing files and codifying their common elements. Furthermore, a test module has been created to aid in release testing your changelog.
See the main CPAN::Changes documentation for an API to read and write Changes files.