Recent Releases (feed)
- [PASS] CPAN-Changes 0.27 by BRICAS
- [PASS] Mock-Populate 0.04 by GENE
- [FAIL] CGI-Buffer 0.70 by NHORNE
- [FAIL] XML-SAX-Writer 0.54 by PERIGRIN
- [PASS] Sub-Deprecated 0.003002 by NNUTTER
- [PASS] Markdent 0.23 by DROLSKY
- [PASS] Dist-Zilla-PluginBundle-DROLSKY 0.05 by DROLSKY
- [PASS] Riak-Light 0.084 by WEBORAMA
- [PASS] List-Objects-WithUtils 2.002005 by AVENJ
- [FAIL] SWISH-Prog-Lucy 0.19 by KARMAN
- [PASS] RNA-HairpinFigure 0.13 by SHENWEI
- [PASS] Data-Message 1.104 by RJBS
- [PASS] Data-OptList 0.109 by RJBS
- [PASS] Data-InputMonster-Util-Catalyst 0.005 by RJBS
- [PASS] Data-InputMonster 0.010 by RJBS
- [PASS] Data-Hive 1.011 by RJBS
- [PASS] Data-GUID 0.048 by RJBS
- [PASS] DNS-Oterica 0.202 by RJBS
- [PASS] Data-Bucketeer 0.003 by RJBS
- [PASS] CPAN-Uploader 0.103006 by RJBS
- [PASS] CPAN-Mini 1.111015 by RJBS
- [PASS] Color-Palette 0.100003 by RJBS
- [PASS] Class-Accessor-Class 0.503 by RJBS
- [PASS] Catalyst-View-Text-Template 0.011 by RJBS
- [PASS] Time-Piece-MSSQL 0.021 by RJBS
- [FAIL] Memory-Leak-Hunter 0.01 by SZABGAB
- [PASS] Mojo-SNMP 0.05 by JHTHORSEN
- [PASS] App-a2p 1.003 by LEONT
- [PASS] pantheon 0.46 by KAN
- [PASS] Perinci-To-Doc 0.41 by SHARYANTO
- [PASS] Perinci-CmdLine 0.99 by SHARYANTO
- [FAIL] Net-Statsd-Server 0.11 by COSIMO
- [PASS] App-dux 1.39 by SHARYANTO
- [PASS] Perinci-Sub-Gen-AccessTable-DBI 0.09 by SHARYANTO
- [PASS] Dancer-Plugin-BeforeRoute 0.5 by MICVU
- [PASS] Perinci-Sub-Gen-AccessTable 0.29 by SHARYANTO
- [PASS] Locale-TextDomain-UTF8 0.01 by SHARYANTO
- [PASS] Term-Choose-Win32 0.012 by KUERBIS
- [PASS] Term-Choose 1.065 by KUERBIS
- [PASS] Plack-App-Directory-Apaxy 0.004 by KEEDI
- [FAIL] Hijk 0.09 by GUGOD
- [PASS] WWW-Curl-Simple 0.100191 by ANDREMAR
- [FAIL] Net-Dogstatsd 1.0.2 by JPINKHAM
- [FAIL] DBD-Neo4p 0.0005 by MAJENSEN
- [FAIL] DBIx-Introspector 0.001000 by FREW
- [PASS] Mock-Person 1.1.0 by BESSARABV
- [PASS] C-Utility 0.004 by BKB
- [FAIL] Acme-Throw 0.001 by SSCAFFIDI
Questhub Stencil - 2013-07-17
10,000 - 2012-09-12
We've hit a bit of milestone: 10,000 readable changelogs!
We're still about 1.5% shy of 40% compliance (out of slightly over 26,000 releases). We have a ways to go yet, but we've seen a steady increase over the first year-and-a-half of this project's existence.
What is the CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service?
The CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service was created primarily to help CPAN authors gauge their changelog file compliance against the latest specification.
Tell me more.
CPAN distributions are generally expected to have a changelog. An overwhelming majority of authors use
Changes as the filename (source), however the contents of the file seems to vary more significantly.
A lot of the things we do when packaging perl modules are the result of common convention that has become standard. With this in mind, a specification for writing changelog files has been created from examining existing files and codifying their common elements. Furthermore, a test module has been created to aid in release testing your changelog.
See the main CPAN::Changes documentation for an API to read and write Changes files.