NOTICE: The CPAN::Changes Spec has been updated (version 0.04). This site does not yet handle some of the new policies (e.g. "Unknown" release dates), but will be upgraded in the coming weeks.
Recent Releases (feed)
- [PASS] PYX-GraphViz 0.01 by SKIM
- [FAIL] CTM 0.181 by WEEBLE
- [FAIL] IO-Socket-SSL 2.007 by SULLR
- [FAIL] Selenium-Remote-Driver 0.2202 by GEMPESAW
- [FAIL] Debug-Easy 0.1 by RKELSCH
- [FAIL] RiveScript 1.36 by KIRSLE
- [FAIL] Sentry-Log-Raven 1.03a by DGENGU
- [FAIL] NIST-Beacon 1.000 by WOODRUFFW
- [PASS] Test-VCR-LWP 0.4 by CREIN
- [PASS] MooseX-ShortCut-BuildInstance v1.28.6 by JANDREW
- [FAIL] App-Tel 0.2007 by RDRAKE
- [PASS] DateTimeX-Format-Excel v0.12.18 by JANDREW
- [FAIL] Object-String 0.04 by BERZINV
- [FAIL] CGI-Untaint-Twitter 0.04 by NHORNE
- [FAIL] WWW-jsonip 0.001 by BINJOY
- [FAIL] WebService-Saasu 0.5 by LEV
- [FAIL] Web-API 2.0 by LEV
- [FAIL] WWW-REST-Simple 0.002 by BINJOY
- [PASS] Vim-X 1.0.1 by YANICK
- [PASS] Database-Cassandra-Client 0.54 by LASTMAC
- [PASS] Spreadsheet-XLSX-Reader-LibXML v0.12.4 by JANDREW
- [FAIL] Future 0.30 by PEVANS
- [FAIL] Panda-URI 0.1.0 by SYBER
- [PASS] App-YTDL 0.021 by KUERBIS
- [PASS] Tangerine 0.11 by CONTYK
- [PASS] Acme-MorningMusume 0.18 by CATATSUY
- [FAIL] WWW-REST-Apid 0.06 by TLINDEN
- [PASS] PDL-IO-DBI 0.006 by KMX
- [PASS] PDL-IO-CSV 0.005 by KMX
- [FAIL] Runner-Init 1.8 by JILLROWE
- [PASS] AnyEvent-Proc 0.1.0 by ZURBORG
- [PASS] RapidApp 0.99600 by VANSTYN
- [PASS] Amon2-Auth-Site-Google 0.04 by NTAKANASI
- [FAIL] MooX-Prototype 0.01 by AWNCORP
- [PASS] App-Dochazka 0.183 by SMITHFARM
- [PASS] Mojolicious-Plugin-Browserify 0.04 by JHTHORSEN
- [PASS] Mojo-SNMP 0.07 by JHTHORSEN
- [FAIL] Gtk3 0.019 by XAOC
- [FAIL] XML-Compile-SOAP-Daemon 3.10 by MARKOV
- [FAIL] Math-Combinations 1.00 by KALEYCHEV
- [FAIL] Algorithm-Diff 1.1903 by TYEMQ
- [PASS] Cookie-Baker 0.05 by KAZEBURO
- [FAIL] DBIx-SecureCGI 2.0.6 by POWERMAN
- [PASS] Geo-Local-Server 0.05 by MRDVT
- [PASS] IO-Stream 1.0.8 by POWERMAN
- [PASS] Dist-Zilla-Plugin-TrialVersionComment 0.002 by ETHER
- [FAIL] WebService-UrbanDictionary 2.014 by WOODRUFFW
- [PASS] GraphViz2-Marpa 2.00 by RSAVAGE
- [PASS] CPAN-Testers-WWW-Admin 0.13 by BARBIE
- [PASS] Plack-Middleware-LogErrors 0.002 by ETHER
- [FAIL] Glib 1.306 by XAOC
- [FAIL] Cairo 1.105 by XAOC
- [PASS] DBIx-Class-Helpers 2.024001 by FREW
Progress - 2013-12-17
You may have noticed some minor updates around the site:
- Distributions are now limited to the latest release only.
- Since releases are 1:1 with distributions, the release stats have been removed and the distribution page now shows the same information as the version specific page.
We're up to 44% compliance which is about a 5% increase from this time last year.
Questhub Stencil - 2013-07-17
What is the CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service?
The CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service was created primarily to help CPAN authors gauge their changelog file compliance against the latest specification.
Tell me more.
CPAN distributions are generally expected to have a changelog. An overwhelming majority of authors use
Changes as the filename (source), however the contents of the file seems to vary more significantly.
A lot of the things we do when packaging perl modules are the result of common convention that has become standard. With this in mind, a specification for writing changelog files has been created from examining existing files and codifying their common elements. Furthermore, a test module has been created to aid in release testing your changelog.
See the main CPAN::Changes documentation for an API to read and write Changes files.