NOTICE: The CPAN::Changes Spec has been updated (version 0.04). This site does not yet handle some of the new policies (e.g. "Unknown" release dates), but will be upgraded in the coming weeks.
Recent Releases (feed)
- [PASS] Config-Model 2.062 by DDUMONT
- [PASS] Business-AT-SSN 0.91 by HOFSTETTM
- [FAIL] Net-FullAuto 0.999999999935 by REEDFISH
- [FAIL] System-InitD 1.26 by JUSTNOXX
- [PASS] List-Objects-Types 1.003001 by AVENJ
- [PASS] Selenium-Remote-Driver-UserAgent 0.0301 by GEMPESAW
- [PASS] App-fatten 0.20 by PERLANCAR
- [PASS] Selenium-UserAgent 0.04 by GEMPESAW
- [PASS] File-ConfigDir-Install 0.001 by REHSACK
- [PASS] SHARYANTO-File-Util 0.58 by PERLANCAR
- [PASS] Pod-Weaver-Section-Completion-PerinciCmdLine 0.05 by PERLANCAR
- [PASS] Pod-Weaver-Section-Completion-GetoptLongComplete 0.03 by PERLANCAR
- [PASS] Perinci-CmdLine-Lite 0.55 by PERLANCAR
- [FAIL] WWW-Spotify 0.004 by AARONJJ
- [PASS] Crypt-ZCert 0.003001 by AVENJ
- [FAIL] JSONP 0.90 by ACANFORA
- [PASS] App-Dochazka-REST 0.300 by SMITHFARM
- [PASS] Lingua-IND-Numbers 0.04 by MANWAR
- [FAIL] AWS-Networks 0.01 by JLMARTIN
- [PASS] Pod-Weaver-PluginBundle-Author-PERLANCAR 0.19 by PERLANCAR
- [PASS] Getopt-Long-Complete 0.14 by PERLANCAR
- [PASS] Complete-Tcsh 0.01 by PERLANCAR
- [FAIL] Sisimai 4.1.3 by AKXLIX
- [PASS] Error-Pure-Output-JSON 0.09 by SKIM
- [PASS] Getopt-Alt v0.2.0 by IVANWILLS
- [PASS] Git-Hooks-PerlCritic 0.001001 by MIKKOI
- [PASS] Term-Detect-Software 0.18 by PERLANCAR
- [PASS] Proc-Find 0.01 by PERLANCAR
- [PASS] Desktop-Detect 0.02 by PERLANCAR
- [PASS] App-SetScreensaverTimeout 0.01 by PERLANCAR
- [FAIL] Perl-Critic-Pulp 88 by KRYDE
- [PASS] Minion 1.02 by SRI
- [PASS] Mojolicious 5.64 by SRI
- [PASS] Labyrinth-Test-Harness 1.06 by BARBIE
- [FAIL] IBGE-Municipios 0.01 by GARU
- [PASS] Time-Moment 0.21 by CHANSEN
Progress - 2013-12-17
You may have noticed some minor updates around the site:
- Distributions are now limited to the latest release only.
- Since releases are 1:1 with distributions, the release stats have been removed and the distribution page now shows the same information as the version specific page.
We're up to 44% compliance which is about a 5% increase from this time last year.
Questhub Stencil - 2013-07-17
What is the CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service?
The CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service was created primarily to help CPAN authors gauge their changelog file compliance against the latest specification.
Tell me more.
CPAN distributions are generally expected to have a changelog. An overwhelming majority of authors use
Changes as the filename (source), however the contents of the file seems to vary more significantly.
A lot of the things we do when packaging perl modules are the result of common convention that has become standard. With this in mind, a specification for writing changelog files has been created from examining existing files and codifying their common elements. Furthermore, a test module has been created to aid in release testing your changelog.
See the main CPAN::Changes documentation for an API to read and write Changes files.