NOTICE: The CPAN::Changes Spec has been updated (version 0.04). This site does not yet handle some of the new policies (e.g. "Unknown" release dates), but will be upgraded in the coming weeks.
Recent Releases (feed)
- [PASS] JSON-ReadPath 1 by MICVU
- [PASS] Finance-Bank-SuomenVerkkomaksut 0.008 by OKKO
- [FAIL] Log-Log4perl-Appender-Chunk 0.005 by JETEVE
- [PASS] Mojo-Redis 0.9925 by JHTHORSEN
- [PASS] Text-ANSITable 0.31 by SHARYANTO
- [PASS] SHARYANTO-Misc 0.01 by SHARYANTO
- [FAIL] Dancer-Plugin-SiteMap 0.13 by JAMESR
- [FAIL] Catmandu-AlephX 1.064 by NJFRANCK
- [PASS] Pod-Weaver-PluginBundle-Author-SHARYANTO 0.11 by SHARYANTO
- [PASS] Pod-Weaver-Section-ReleaseDate 0.01 by SHARYANTO
- [FAIL] Catmandu-Wikidata 0.04 by VOJ
- [FAIL] Net-AMQP-RabbitMQ 0.004002 by MARKELLIS
- [PASS] SHARYANTO-Roles 0.72 by SHARYANTO
- [PASS] Text-Levenshtein 0.07 by NEILB
- [PASS] App-Basis 0.4 by MOODFARM
- [PASS] Labyrinth 5.21 by BARBIE
- [FAIL] JSON-MaybeXS 1.002000 by ETHER
- [FAIL] Bio-ToolBox 1.17 by TJPARNELL
- [PASS] App-GitGot 1.12 by GENEHACK
- [PASS] Catalyst-Plugin-ModCluster 0.01 by WINFINIT
- [PASS] Artifactory-Client v0.1.0 by SYAGI
- [FAIL] Enbugger 2.015 by JJORE
- [FAIL] B-Utils 0.24 by JJORE
- [PASS] Pod-Perldoc-Cache 0.01 by ADDSICT
- [PASS] Config-GitLike 1.13 by ALEXMV
- [PASS] Git-Wrapper 0.032 by GENEHACK
- [FAIL] Net-Stripe 0.11 by RCONOVER
- [PASS] Sim-OPTS 0.24 by GLBRUNE
Progress - 2013-12-17
You may have noticed some minor updates around the site:
- Distributions are now limited to the latest release only.
- Since releases are 1:1 with distributions, the release stats have been removed and the distribution page now shows the same information as the version specific page.
We're up to 44% compliance which is about a 5% increase from this time last year.
Questhub Stencil - 2013-07-17
What is the CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service?
The CPAN::Changes Kwalitee Service was created primarily to help CPAN authors gauge their changelog file compliance against the latest specification.
Tell me more.
CPAN distributions are generally expected to have a changelog. An overwhelming majority of authors use
Changes as the filename (source), however the contents of the file seems to vary more significantly.
A lot of the things we do when packaging perl modules are the result of common convention that has become standard. With this in mind, a specification for writing changelog files has been created from examining existing files and codifying their common elements. Furthermore, a test module has been created to aid in release testing your changelog.
See the main CPAN::Changes documentation for an API to read and write Changes files.